Cement sheet/Cement carrogated sheet/Cement plane sheet/Asbestos sheet
Cement Sheets- are made from the finest quality of cement and fiber through a specially developed fiber orientation process. They undergo rigorous quality control standards which are much than ISI giving you a product lasting value.
Cement currogated and accessories have been used extensively throughout country . these cements sheets are widely used in reputed factories, power plants, railway platforms, storage godown poultry farms, cow sheds, schools and others.
Cement sheets are known with various names cement sheets, cement corrugated sheets, cement plane sheets, asbestos sheets
Benefits of cement sheets. – cement sheets are beneficial in many ways.
- Fire resistant
- Non corrosive
- Vermin proof
- Consistency in strength along and across the sheets
- Dimensionally stable
- Permanence without maintenance
- Easy to fix
- High strength to weight ratio
- Matures with age
- Low thermal conductivity – keeps inside cool
- Better sound absorption – less noise
Directions for fixing-
- Always use cat ladder or roof board while working on the roof
- Do not use hammer and nail to punch holes in the sheet as it may crack the sheet
- Use only drill
- After laying each sheet screw the nuts lightly at first to hold the sheet in place. When a dozen or more sheets
- have been laid tighten all the nuts.
- Do not screw the bolts too tightly on the purlins
- Always use good quality bitumen washers
- Use of power driven tools for cutting and drilling is likely to induce hair crack in sheets.